Monday, February 18, 2008

My Hany Moon

On my honeymoon which was 4 yaers ago I went to Germany. It was an unforgetable trip. The weather was wonderful. The nature around you makes you feel as if you were in heaven. People there were very nice and friendly.
One of the beautiful places that I visited there was the Palace of Neuschwanstein. It was a fairy-tale palace built by King Ludwig more than 100 years ago. It was built on top of a high mountain. We had too walk about 30 min all the way to the top to get there. Inside the Palace was beatuiful and filled with very expensive items. I realy enjoyed the journy and Iwish that I have the chance to go there again.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fairy-tale palace indeed! It looks absolutely amazing. I'm glad you were able to have such a special trip to celebrate your marriage.