Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mmmm...Mushroom Soup


This is one of the first dishes that my mam tought me.it is also one of my favorite. It is very tasty, nutrious, and also easy to do. I make it all the time at dinner parties and everybody always loves it. I want to share the recipe with you and I highly recommend you to try it .


Ingredients:

1) 1 small onion

2) 1 table spoon of butter

3) 2 tablespoons of flour

4) 1 cup of mushrooms

5) 3 tablespoons of powder milk

6) 4 cups of water

7) 2 Maggie qubes

8) A dash of black pepper and salt


Preparation:

1) Allow the butter to melt in a cooking pot, then broil the sliced onion until it turns brown.

2) Add the flour, mix well, then add the cup of mushrooms and stir for 2-3 minutes.

3) Add water, powdered milk and Maggie and continue to stir.

4) Add pepper and salt as desired.

5) Allow the mix to simmer at a medium heat for 15 minutes.

6) Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Mushroom soup is the best, especially in the winter. This sounds like a good, easy version. Those things we first learn to cook with our mothers are always special.

yookyung said...

Yes you are right
it looks pretty easy and yummy
I think it is suitable for breakfast. I will try!